The package of 0.500 g is for 1 ton of fodder.
A modern feed additive to improve productivity and animal health status.
Probiotic Lactina® is a stock product of lyophilized pure cultures: Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus helveticus, Streptococcus thermophilus and Enterococcus faecium. The lactic acid bacteria are traditional for Bulgaria and are isolated, characterized and identified according to the International Dairy Federation.
They are not genetically manipulated.
Animal Probiotic "Lactina" 0.500g
The concentration of lactic acid bacteria is not less than 5.109CFU / g.
Probiotic Lactina® is defined as a stabilizer of the intestinal microflora of the animals.
The product leads to a favorable change in the intestinal microflora by way of competitive exclusion - reduction of the site of attachment of the unwanted microorganisms (salmonella, clostridia, colibacteria, etc.) and / or the antagonistic properties of the probiotics towards them.
The diverse composition of lactic acid microorganisms has been selected in order to maximize the action of probiotics in the various compartments of the digestive tract: stomach, small intestine and large intestine.
On the other hand, each individual lactic acid microorganism has a specific action.
It has been found, for example, that:
Lactobacillus bulgaricus has very well expressed antimicrobial activity;
Streptococcus thermophilus induces the synthesis of interferon and thus activates the protective functions of the organism. It also reduces the changes in DNA caused by the action of chemical mutagens in the gut.
Enterococcus faecium works predominantly in the large intestine area, reducing the amount of decaying microorganisms that release carcinogenic substances.
Lactobacillus lactis has a well-expressed secretion of bacteriocins tested against E. coli, Listeria ssp., St.Aureus.
Probiotic Lactina® is produced by modern technology by lyophilization of lactic acid bacteria. It is a process of drying the cells by deep freezing under vacuum. The frozen microorganism material at 40-50 ° C is dried in careful mode to + 32 ° C. Thus, a high survival rate of the microorganisms is subsequently ensured, i.e., trapped in the animals' digestive tract.
Probiotic Lactina® acts as:
- strengthens the immune system;
- suppresses devastating processes in the intestine and helps restore intestinal microflora;
- has a beneficial effect on peristalsis and bowel function with the ability of lactic acid microorganisms to produce lactic acid;
- has a pronounced antimicrobial activity against E. coli, Listeria ssp., St.Aureus, Proteus mirabilis;
- transforms toxins;
- enhances the function of the intestinal barrier to pathogenic microorganisms;
- competes for adhesion to the intestine with pathogenic microorganisms;
- reduces the pH locally, creating a non-adverse environment for unwanted bacteria.
For broilers probiotics are directly related to two major diseases of the small intestine:
- necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens;
- dysbacteriosis (excessive reproduction of the harmful microflora).
Probiotic Lactina® has a positive impact on the living environment in which animals and birds are grown, as it inhabits the environment with lactic acid microorganisms and thus heals it. Consequently, this contributes to improving the overall ecological balance in the soil and the environment.
The use of probiotic Lactina® in the compound feed, especially after treatment of the animal with antibiotics destroying all bacteria in the digestive tract both harmful and beneficial, promotes rapid digestion of the digestive tract with lactic acid microorganisms, which favors the healing process.
Several scientific and economic experiments with animals and birds with probiotic Lactina® were carried out at the Institute of Animal Breeding (Kostinbrod), Thracian University (Stara Zagora), the Institute of Mountain Livestock and Agriculture (Troyan) and the Agrarian University (Plovdiv).
The results of the experimental and scientific-economic experiments are one-way and show:
- better utilization of the feed;
- better growth (Vladimirova et al., 1996);
- reduced mortality and morbidity and reduced costs for prevention and treatment;
- reduction of digestive disorders in animals (Ignatova, 2004);
- suppression of pathogenic microorganisms such as E. coli and Salmonella (Djouvinov et al., 2005);
- reduction in cholesterol level in piglets (Gudev et al., 2008).
Probiotic Lactina® in combination with Tribulus terrestris extract prolongs the period of libido sexualis, increases sexual activity and improves sperm production in rabbits.
Technical Characteristics of Probiotic Lactina®:
- amount of lactic acid bacteria in gram of Lactin® probiotic not less than 5x109 colonies per gram;
- color - white to light brown
- odor - specific, lactic acid
- % lactic acid: 2- 2.5%
- dry matter - not less than 94%
- resistant to granulation.
Storage: in dry and ventilated rooms at room temperature.
Durability: 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Application and dosage:
- 500 g / tonne feed for the starter and the finishing period for broilers;
- 500 g / tonne of compound feed for laying hens;
- 800 g / ton combined fodder for mammalian pigs and 500 g / ton for weaned and adolescent pigs.
- 500 g / tonne of compound feed for ducks and snails.
Probiotic Lactina® is approved for production by the National Grain and Feed Service in accordance with EU Directive 1831/2003.
Probiotic Lactina® has been approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) under Regulation (EC) No 1831/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22.09.2003 on additives for use in animal nutrition.
Two doctors have been defended on the subject: Probiotic Lactina® as an additive in compound feed for poultry and pigs.